Thursday, December 19, 2013

The Best Moments and Worst Moments of 2013


INTRODUCTION

                    As you know that in a couple days it will be new year! So I thought of doing this blog about the year of 2013 and it's achievements and down sides.The event I will remember the most this year is the dreadful Hurricane Haiyan in the Philippines. It has caused great destruction in the Philippines. Now people are homeless, have no food or water, and no money or shelter. For me that hurricane is like a shot in the head because first that is my home country and most of my family is there uncles,cousins. I hope that you guys found a soft part in your heart and donate to the Philippines. But 2013 has not just experienced down falls we also experienced achievements. The most memorable moment are the releases of new video game systems like Ps4, xbox one, and the best WII U! What I like about theses video games is that they make life fun for people even in the worst times. But I like  wii u in capital letters because they have great games that are not violent. My most personal memorable moment was when I won the championship in Hockey. It was a great game and most importantly brought fun to a lot of people even the people who lost. What I'm looking for in 2014 is you know just recovering from all damages done in the world even if it's just a fight between my sister and I. I am also looking foward to peace in the world you know like wars because it can cause a lot of people to die just from a fight. But that is for later. 2013 has taught me to always stay strong and keep your head up. Look in the Philippines the hurricane caused them to become homeless and hungry. But they didn't quit their still as happy as ever . So I wouldn't call 2013 a disaster I would call it more like a mentor to send us a message.

MY OPINION

                    In my opinion I think that 2013 was not the worst year. In the past there has been tons of bad things like world war 1and 2 which cost a lot of damage. I think that people will like it because they would like to know the events that are happening in the world.

TOP 5 BEST MOMENTS OF 2013

                    1. Ps4, xbox one, wii u 
                    2. Websites for donation to Philippines 
                    3. WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY video
                    4. Movies [ Thor ]
                    5. Recover from Sandy 

TOP 5 WORST MOMENTS OF 2013

                    1. Hurricane Haiyan in Phillipines
                    2. Boston Bombing
                    3. Murders [Jersey Shore mall, and carjacking]
                    4. China and Russian floods
                    5. Lushan and Dingxi earthquakes 

CONCLUSION

                     So guys do you think that this is an interesting topic? What are your best and worst moments of 2013?  In 2013 we had our ups and downs.
                    

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for informative post. I am pleased sure this post has helped me save many hours of browsing other similar posts just to find what I was looking for. Just I want to say: Thank you! westwood women's health center west deptford nj

    ReplyDelete