Thursday, January 23, 2014

Wayne Gretzky


INTRODUCTION

                         As you know Wayne Gretzky the ''Great One'' has been dominating the ice for years. He is the face of the hockey program. He is so famous he has his own restaurant and hockey camps. But have you ever wondered how he's got to that point? Well today you will find all the mysteries to Wayne Gretzky's life.Wayne Gretzky's extrordinary life began in January 26 1961 in Brantford,Canada. But Wayne's real life began at the age of 6 when The Great One first team began and he was playing with 10 year olds! Yeah that's how great he is! His coach said he had better puck control than any other player on the team. He's so amazing at the age of 10 he scored 378 goals and 139 assists. When he was 13 he scored over 1,000 goals. Then after that he started playing for the teams in Canadian Amateur Hockey Association. In 1979 he got drafted in to the Edmonton Oilers in the NHL. Wayne won 4 championships with the oilers but 6 in all. But his accomplishments didn't stop there he counsistantly broke hockey records for most goals and assists and more records. He also won trophies that honor him like most valuable player along those lines. At the end of his career he was inducted into hockey hall of fame in 1999.

MY OPINION

                          This interests me because he is my idol. He is my idol because if it weren't for him I wouldn't be playing hockey now. He inspired me to play I thought if he can do all those things why not me. I think this topic will interest the world because they would like to know about one of the greatest hockey players of all time. I think this is important to know because people can possibly be inspired by this incredible person.

TOP 10 WAYNE GRETZKY HOCKEY MOVES

                          http://youtu.be/JTLiAjNiS7A
         
                          In this video Wayne shows of his amazing stick handle ability shooting and sharp skating. It also gives a little extra.

CONCLUSION

                           So guys how do you like wayne gretzky? Do you think that he is the greatest player of all time? Well your wrong! It's me. Soon to come. But I got to admit he is a great player that is my biggest idol.




No comments:

Post a Comment