Friday, January 31, 2014

Are Aliens Real?

This is what an''alien'' looks like 

INTRODUCTION

                         The real question that puzzles anyone is are aliens real? This argument has been lasting for decades so we are going to settle it right now. Aliens have been sparking off of just peoples imagination and people actually have proof it's real. It is really hard to find good evidence of aliens being real. Especially, the rip-offs from videos. But I will tell you all the things I can gather about if aliens are real. But I think that people are over reacting. I mean if there is a mysterious object it doesn't have to be a UFO like in there imagination. They are just saying that because they want it to be real and want people to believe it's real. They just want something interesting besides the discovery of big foot and don't even let me get started with him. Although, people have been sighting weird things, the objects could be so called an airplane that crashed, a rare animal, or a poor man. Ufo sightings are usually determined by a natural phemomanon like oddly shaped clouds or meteors. People have evidence like far away photo's a weird airplane or half a aliens body but it's not enough.

MY OPINION

                             In my opinion I think that aliens are not real. I know it takes a really long time to spot aliens but it has been 200 or more years and we still have like a blurry picture or we can barely see the alien photos'. I see photo's and yeah they look weird but they just look to me like a really poor person who hasn't eaten and really skinny. Or just a mistreated animal that just wandered off. I think that people will like this topic because people want to know if there is another existing life form living on another planet.


TOP 10 PHOTOS CAUGHT ON CAMERA

Seems like a alien on mars

Looks like an alien party

I don't know but it may be a UFO
I think it's an alien body

A so to speak ''alien'' caught on camera

Looks like a skinny guy to me
Looks like a different kind
An alien body. Ha these aliens look alike this one and the bottom one.
An alien that is exposing it's inner body
Scientist are doing experiments with this ''alien''

CONCLUSION

So guys do you believe in aliens? Do you agree with me that they are fake?
In my opinion aliens are just peoples imagination.

1 comment:

  1. You've clearly never looked at the officially documented evidence that certain governments are in possession of. I was never a believer, I was an atheist and skeptic but witnessed an alien entity in 2008 - it was a one-off occasion and was definitely 100% not my imagination. I have also photographed several UFOs and hallucinations, delusions and imagination do not show up on camera.

    ReplyDelete